Jul 26, 2010

Ready for the Bar?

I know this guy is =)


Brian is leaving for Roanoke this afternoon to take the Virginia Bar Exam. I have always loved and admired Brian’s determination and passion for the law – and this summer he has put 110% into preparing for the exam (it’s a marathon not a sprint after all) – I am so proud of him! He will definitely be ready for some time off and a few beers come Wednesday afternoon!  These pictures are from his William & Mary Law School graduation in May....
Brian - the scholar - getting his Juris Doctor

Good luck Briguy


Speaking of being ready for the bar – this weekend we celebrated Blake’s bachelorette in Virginia Beach – what an amazing weekend! Blake has a wonderful group of friends and we had a blast on the beach and at “The Tuna” – celebrating our bride to be… Can’t wait for the big day (11th of September)…

No comments:

Post a Comment