Jul 13, 2010
“I’ve been cheating on fashion with furniture”
Carrie Bradshaw the ultimate fashionista turned interior designer in the latest Sex and The City 2 movie - the movie did not get rave reviews - but for true fans it was a delight to spend two hours with our favorite Manhattan foursome! I really enjoyed seeing Mr and Mrs Big's new apartment - I can relate to the experience of moving in with a husband as Brian and I begin to pick decor for our new home. Luckily my hubby is pretty standoffish and lets me run the show (similar to Big) but I feel the same desire as Carrie to make a space that feels like home, reflects "our" taste, and does not feel too feminine. Here are some pics of their NYC apt (from elledecor)- will keep you updated on the RIC Hanna House!
Love the use of pattern and color- I am a bit scared of wallpaper (big commitment!)- but may have to take a cue from Carrie on their gorgeous entry way...
Labels:
New Home,
NYC,
sex and the city,
wallpaper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment