Apr 5, 2011

Brian get your (staple) gun!

Window treatments can be very expensive - for our living room I found a deal on beautiful lush drapes (see post here) - but  for our guest bedrooms I want to dress our venetian blinded windows without the cost, formality, and weight of heavy drapery panels....Enter no sew Pelmet Boxes - (tutorials here and here)

I first saw the images and tutorial on Little Green Notebook, love the cute shape and bright fabric - image below  (she also has a tutorial)
Many a blogger has now mastered this look...
Crazy Domestic
When I Grow Up
Off Beat Home
Brian does not know that he is about to be recruited for this project (he is a whiz with the staple gun) - but I have purchased all of the materials and we will be getting our pelmet on this week!

The fabric is a gorgeous Trina Turk design that I purchased on The Designers Attic awhile back....

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment