Before moving into Home Sweet Hanna - I'm not sure I knew what a finial was....but with my new interest in window treatments I have quickly come to see how expensive drapery rod hardware can be...
We started our search at
Restoration Hardware and fell in love with these cast iron beauties...love the rusty color and industrial finish...
They come with a few finial options but we really liked the "Ball" - see below
 |
| $99 (on-sale now for $75) - here |
We also looked at
Pottery Barn....
 |
$89 - check them out here
PB had a few Cast Iron options....again we liked the "ball" option but the rod was very skinny and did not seem substantial enough for our triple window... |
With my luck on our
living room drapery hardware I browsed the selection on "the O" and found this set that is nearly identical to the Restoration Hardware guys listed above...
These hollow balls are not as heavy as the solid Restoration Hardware finials - but they look very similar and are actually easier to hang without worrying about the extra weight causing our our new drapes to come crashing down.
Will report back soon with pictures of the installed drapes and the painted (FINALLY!) wood paneled family room....it's looking super cozy in there!
No comments:
Post a Comment