Apr 13, 2011

"Classical foundation with a layer of playful punctuation"

Yesterday Trad Home hit the virtual newsstand compliments of Lonny and Traditional Home - I must say I loved the video featuring Jonathan Adler and Charlotte Moss.  What a fun pair!  The duo gave their point of view of traditional design.  My favorite line was from Jonathan Adler talking about how traditional design is not stuffy - but "a classical foundation with a layer of playful punctuation."  This statement sums up my approach to Home Sweet Hanna - check out the full video here.  And a few favorites of my favorite  Charlotte Moss designs below...

2 comments:

  1. Char is my cousin's husband's step-mom. that patio she's standing on, i'm pretty sure it's at her NYC brownstone - which is gorgeous. You know when I go to the Hamptons? it's her house we stay in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me=sooo jealous! Have you met her? Is she sweet? I want to see more pics - please snap away next time you visit and report back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete