On my radar this week is Songza (thanks Manger!) - it's the best of Pandora and Grooveshark with a built in social element so you can create stations with your buddies....anyone want to share?
Check out my first station Songs Will Roll (thanks Yeah Yeah Yeahs!)...this station is based on my favorites of the moment - Arcade Fire (have you done this yet?), Diddy Dirty Money, Bruno Mars, Cold War Kids, GaGa, Glee Cast, Brad Paisley, The Flaming Lips, and The Killers....random I know....but they say variety is the spice of life....
For those of you who are looking for an instant thirst quencher- try the latest Girl Talk album (free download). Grammer sent me this Mashup Breakdown which shows you the songs being mashed....LOVE LOVE LOVE
This week I'm also listening to Adele's new album 21- free listen here.
![]() |
| Yeah I'm gorgeous and super talented - jealous much? |
Lover her voice - Amy Winehouse with the soul of Etta James and youthful talent of Norah Jones - hopefully she will cross the pond and tour in the US...would love to see her in concert...
Happy Listening!


No comments:
Post a Comment