Feb 7, 2011

The Not So Terrible Twos

My name is George - and I love to love!
George was born on November 1, 2010 - according to the dog year calculator - that would make him 2.63 human years old.  Luckily our little toddler is a dream and is excelling in potty training (for the most part), socialization (like Up's Dug - "I have just met you...and I love you"), basic commands (thanks to Puppy Star), and walking on a leash.
George practicing his "stay"
Yesterday we got a spring preview and enjoyed a sunny 60 degree walk around U of R lake and snapped a few pics (Brian wouldn't let me ask a stranger for a family pic - so individuals will have to do for now!)...
Our boy is getting so big - can't wait for spring/summer so we have evening backyard games of fetch and hang out on the patio!
Almost to big to hold anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment