Aug 4, 2010
"I stopped drinking Jagar in high school"
Justin Timberlake's directorial debut for his tequila brand 901 Tequila- check out the other videos here. The Martin Agency helped to produce this work - and our media team has placed the digital media....unfortunately 901 (area code for Memphis) is not distributed in Virginia - so I'll have to give it a try when I head to Cali or NYC in September....
The words from this spot come from John Stuart Mills On Liberty (1913)- the imagery and attitude makes me think of the Entourage boys out for a boys night - especially the Vegas episode when Seth Green says "It’s Vinnie Chase and the Chasers! Hey, let me get a couple more Jager shots for the boys from Queens over there." and Eric shoots him down with "I drink Vodka, Seth -I stopped drinking Jager in high school "
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment