Aug 6, 2010

Check This Hand...Cause I'm Marvelous.

Did anyone see Jersey Shore last night? Of course The Hanna house tuned in to the latest ridiculousness taking over Miami Beach - Gang was up to their usual antics Gym/Tan/Laundry for the guys – shopping/drinking for the gals. Snookie found this pair of glasses:


Remind anyone of the Lady Gaga poker face video glasses/mask?

Car I was following down Monument yesterday - GA-WESOME

Check this hand.....because she is MARVELOUS!  She is such an amazing artist - she brings her own unique sparkle to everything she touches.  I was not originally gaga over Gaga (mostly didn't like her first single Just Dance) but all of that changed with Glee's Theatricality tribute this year...with the help of New Directions I have become not only a Gleek but a hardcore Gaga lover  (not quite a "Monster...but pretty darn close)....


Pretty much two of my favorite pop culture phenomenons of the moment wrapped up into one fabulous chantilly lace/champagne bubbled package...


If you have not heard the rendition of Poker Face by Lea Michele and Idina Menzel - you must listen to it NOW!  They're doing Gaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment