This week Home Sweet Hanna smelled like basil, garlic, onions, and roasted tomatoes - all elements of Ina Garten's delicious
Tomato Basil Soup. This recipe was easy and super delicious - my only modifications are I used my immersion blender and 3 onions (the market only had small ones this week) -
We got the plum tomatoes from Costco... aren't they gorgeous and they were very affordable...
 |
| 4 Cups of Garlic - took the rest of my current plant...so I got a new one to add to my "herb garden" |
 |
| All ingredients simmer for 45 minutes |
 |
| Viola - I left it kind of thick - so yummy...Brian said it was better than Coppolas... |
I served the soup with a grilled cheese - the perfect fall meal in my opinion!
you read my mind! I was about to look for tomato basil soup recipes. I will try this one - looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteJenn - you are going to love it - super delicious! miss you! xoxo
ReplyDeletePS...would love some of your soup recipes!
One of my favorite soups ever! Looks delish! Thanks for the nice comment today. :)
ReplyDelete