We find out this Wednesday at our 8AM appointment. I am surprised by how many friends wait till delivery - we are just not that patient! In order to make it more than a phone call to our parents we are hosting a "big reveal" brunch next Sunday to tell our parents and siblings and spread the news....until then...mums the word!
My prediction....I do not have a feeling either way - just feels like a giant gummy bear in there - but the "old wives tales" are pointing towards boy - so we will see! Brian thinks we are bound to have a girl since both of his sisters have two daughters - and we both come from mostly girl families...
Boy or Gal - we do not care - Can't wait to meet you Baby Hanna! We are half way there - Week 20 - our due date is June 25th! Can't believe how quickly things are moving now - the first 16 weeks seemed like years!


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the big reveal and can't wait to meet sweet baby Hanna in June!
Deletexoxo
Claire
So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear the news. Hope to see you guys next weekend!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What wonderful news.... I'm really excited for you.
ReplyDeleteParenthood is really fun and ever changing. Luke is seven months old now and it seems like yesterday I was expecting.
You'll be a wonderful parent to baby Hanna.
All the best,
Betsy Gordon
Congrats Elizabeth!!!! Can't wait to hear the good news :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Everyone - we are super excited - It's a GIRL! Just posted an update with the news! =)
ReplyDelete