Getting to know the designers wacky personalities as well as their design atheistic is a fun Tuesday treat. This week I was blown away by Mary McDonald who was finishing a guest house for client Kendra. The look was masculine but very glamorous. When she was shopping for $3,500 a piece antler accessories (money is no object in this show) it was interesting to hear her talk about layering - I love how she plays with patterns, textures, and periods. Below are a few of her heavily layered designs that I adore...
Jun 9, 2011
Layering with Mary McDonald
Bravo has done it again! New favorite show - Million Dollar Decorators.
Getting to know the designers wacky personalities as well as their design atheistic is a fun Tuesday treat. This week I was blown away by Mary McDonald who was finishing a guest house for client Kendra. The look was masculine but very glamorous. When she was shopping for $3,500 a piece antler accessories (money is no object in this show) it was interesting to hear her talk about layering - I love how she plays with patterns, textures, and periods. Below are a few of her heavily layered designs that I adore...
Getting to know the designers wacky personalities as well as their design atheistic is a fun Tuesday treat. This week I was blown away by Mary McDonald who was finishing a guest house for client Kendra. The look was masculine but very glamorous. When she was shopping for $3,500 a piece antler accessories (money is no object in this show) it was interesting to hear her talk about layering - I love how she plays with patterns, textures, and periods. Below are a few of her heavily layered designs that I adore...
Labels:
Design,
Inspiration,
Pop culture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment