Sep 1, 2010

Ska ska ska, Jamaica ska.

Not many people can cha cha cha.
Not everybody can do the twist.
But everybody can do the ska,
It's the dance you can't resist.

Ska ska ska, Jamaica ska.

Last weekend the Hanna House headed  "Back to the Beach" for a final summer weekend in VABeach...


It was a perfect August weekend filled with delicious meals, amazing weather, "Howdy" Cake, and huge waves that were perfect for us to "Try Our Boogiest"....
Beach Bum Tilly Chillaxin
Ahhh the Boogie!
Sister Picture! "I think I saw a thing, but I don't know what thing I thought I saw."
I dig chicks. Chicks dig me, diggin' them? Dig?
To quote B2theBeach - "Are we the cheesiest couple you've ever met, or what?" ... Thanks Annette!
Mary the devoted student - case books on the beach?  Why o-why o-why o....did I ever leave Ohio?

Mom froze at Sugar Plum when asked what she wanted written on her cake...final answer..."Howdy"

No comments:

Post a Comment